Our Law Firm represents fire victims and their families throughout Texas in home, property, personal injury, and wrongful death lawsuits. For our house fire cases, we work with highly experienced investigators and causation specialists.
The goal of the investigation is to find the cause and origin of the fire. The first thing we do is examine the scene with the professionals we work with and the experts that we hire:
- Where is the area of the most severe damage?
- Where is the lowest level of damage?
- What was the cause of the fire?
- Was a defective product involved in or the cause of the fire?
- What materials burned and what was the pattern of damage?
We also interview eyewitnesses and fire investigators, to find out where they first saw the fire, analyze the cause of the fire in the debris, look at all appliances to determine if one of them could have been the cause analyze the pattern of fire damage. Each case is unique and should be treated as such.
Our attorneys have recovered damages or money on behalf of house and residential fire victims in cases involving faulty wiring, upholstered furniture, flammable liquids, and faulty workmanship and repairs.
Possible “defendants” (parties sued) include the following:
- The owner of the rental house;
- The manufacturer of a defective appliance (heater, stove, drier, etc.);
- The manufacturer of flammable furniture;
- The builder (contractor) of the house;
- An electrician and his or her employer;
- Firms providing repair services or remodeling
- Insurance companies non-payment and improper payments
This is a complex issue and a critical one. One of our jobs is to find as many parties to sue as possible to make sure you and your family are fully and adequately compensated.
Contact a Texas Insurance Litigation Attorney
To schedule a free consultation to discuss your fire, lightning, smoke or arson claim, please call our law office in Beaumont, Texas, at 409-833-1196.